Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Yes, they did. by C_S 09012020 - Links on the Irainian missile attack on domestic plane.

Yes, they did. by C_S 09012020 - Links on the Irainian missile attack on domestic plane. 6 days 6 hours ago #62

US says Iran shot down the Ukrainian jetliner. Was it intentional?

www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/us-sa...r-was-it-intentional

Boeing 737 Crash Caused By Russian-Made Iranian Missile: Report

www.investors.com/news/boeing-737-crash-...ti-aircraft-missile/

Ukrainian airplane shot down by mistake by Iranian anti-aircraft missile, Pentagon officials believe

www.foxnews.com/world/ukrainian-airplane...on-officials-believe

Iran plane crash: A pilot's perspective

www.cnn.com/2020/01/09/opinions/pilot-ir...ash-abend/index.html

U.S. Believes Iranian Missile Accidentally Shot Down Ukrainian Jet, Officials Say

www.nytimes.com/2020/01/09/world/middlee...e-crash-ukraine.html

NEW: "CBS News has learned U.S. officials are confident that Iran shot down a Ukrainian jetliner in the hours after the Iranian missile attack on U.S. targets. 176 people were killed, including at least 63 Canadians." cbsn.ws/2tFiyOK

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Born Again Christians. Reason: Put wrong date in sibject title
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.235 seconds

Sermon Audio

Sermon Audio page holds our Bible teaching material, it have mp3 and video content for you to wach or download. I pray you will be blessed by the content.

Visit Site

Truth For Life

The ministry of Alistair Begg, this Scotsman is solid in Bible teaching in a very simple way by preaching from the Word of God. You will be blessed deeply.

Visit Site

Our Jewish Roots

I have followed the ministry of Zola Levitt over the years and have been blessed by the multi resource material they provide.

Visit Site