Forums

When answering posts and making statements about matters of faith please always back up your point of view using God’s Holy and inerrant Word. Please note that we will not allow passages from the Apocrypha, the book of Mormon, the Watchtower or any other false book. 2 Timothy 3 16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness

Topic-icon Introducing Myself!!

More
1 month 2 weeks ago - 1 month 2 weeks ago #117 by Guiltymessenger05

Hi, I am a born again Christian and I’ve been a Christian for a year or so. I do some what evangelical work and I serve the Lord by going out into the streets and talking to people about Christ. I have a new inspiration to work for God and to spread the message. God has changed my life and now I want to give back and save souls.

I’m not a member of a particular church per say I just meditate on the word, I read my bible everyday, I pray and I study scripture and learn from other orthodox Christians in the world.

I have a small youtube channel with some music
and text video's about God that ive done and I just wanted 2 share. they may
be 2 your liking i dunno, www.youtube.com/channel/UCx6kfLg5rxDv9NjeUbM6J7g
and also logamp.com/sam-whitecloak for just my music.

Last edit: 1 month 2 weeks ago by Guiltymessenger05.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #118 by Born Again Christians

Hey Samuel thanks for the introduction, the video channel is very quirky and hope you can post some of the text videos on the forums and on your profile.

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #119 by Guiltymessenger05

ok thanks, good idea, how do I do that?

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #120 by Born Again Christians

On your profile page www.bornagainchristians.org/en/community/profile you will see a link on the top for VIDEOS click on that. Then you will see a link to MY VIDEOS click that. You will see a blue button ADD VIDEO click that then you will see what to do!

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #121 by Guiltymessenger05

Ok, thanks!

More
1 month 5 days ago #132 by Guiltymessenger05

Hay, how do I add more video's, I can't find any add button on profile?

Time to create page: 0.225 seconds